Industrial Hygiene Services
/ Surveys & Audits
- Compass Environmental personnel have conducted industrial hygiene investigations in a variety of operations including poultry plants, foundries, battery plants, aircraft maintenance facilities, chemical manufacturing, laboratories, power generation plants, and office buildings.
- Audits of the workplace to determine possible occupational health hazards, compliance with applicable state and federal regulations, and a chemical inventory.
- Detailed surveys including evaluation of employee exposures and work practices, the performance of local exhaust ventilation, and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Detailed reports with field observation findings, analytical results, conclusions and recommendations for corrective actions, as necessary.
- Follow-up projects, as needed, which may include periodic monitoring of employee exposure to selected chemical or physical agents, development of hazard communication programs, noise monitoring and control, respiratory protection programs, and training sessions for employees.